Situated at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, the city of Springdale, AR, is a friendly place with a diverse community of welcoming people. People around town are so welcoming, in fact, that local pest populations like to make themselves at home in our homes and businesses. That means all Springdale property owners are at risk of experiencing a pest infestation, and the only effective way to deal with pest infestation is to call in a team of qualified pest professionals.
Rumble Pest Solutions of Arkansas is your local source for quality residential and commercial pest control services. Since 2017, our family owned and operated company has been servicing homes and businesses throughout Washington and Benton counties and the surrounding areas. We’re here to solve all of your pest problems, so give us a call today to get your free estimate.
Home Pest Control In Springdale, AR
In order to protect your Springdale home from household infestations, the best thing to do is call in Rumble Pest Solutions of Arkansas. Our residential pest control services give local homeowners year-round protection from pest activity. Our process is thorough, involving a number of components and stages:
- Interior, exterior, eaves, windows, doorways, and foundation perimeter
- Detailed report provided to the customer
- De-webbing around the home
- Dusting of eaves and windows
- Foundation power spray up to 3ft
- Granulation of the yard
- Hand spraying hot spots, moisture areas, and entry points
- De-webbing treatment of garage using glue boards around doors
- Quarterly for exterior
- Interior serviced as needed
From the very first inspection through every follow-up visit, the team at Rumble Pest Solutions of Arkansas is by your side every single step of the way. Our pest-free guarantee promises continued protection from infestations, and we offer emergency and same-day services to meet your needs. Reach out to us today for your free estimate.
Commercial Pest Control In Springdale, AR
Your business is unfortunately at risk of experiencing a pest infestation, which is why it’s important to rely on the pest professionals for ongoing pest protection. We provide complete commercial pest control services that Springdale business owners can depend on. Having serviced over 30 local businesses with comprehensive pest control solutions, we have experience working with a variety of properties, some of which include restaurants, office spaces, warehouses, schools, dental offices, medical facilities, and apartment complexes.
Our team begins with an extensive inspection of the eaves, windows, doorways, foundation perimeter, full interior, and exterior. After that, we provide a detailed report of our findings and recommendations. Get in touch with us today to speak to one of our pest experts about your property and your commercial pest control needs.
Knowing that there may be bed bugs crawling around in your sheets can certainly make it very hard to sleep at night. The thought of these little parasites hiding in your bed is disturbing, to say the least, and it can feel frustrating not knowing what to do.
If you want to be proactive in trying to prevent any bed bugs around your home, consider the following preventative tips:
- Check all items for bed bugs before bringing them into your home.
- Reduce clutter around the house.
- Regularly wash and dry all linens, bedding, and clothing on high heat.
- Steam clean upholstery, curtains, and furniture.
- Use mattress and box spring encasements for protection.
- Vacuum often under and behind furniture.
These tips can certainly help, but the most effective way to deal with the problem is to get help from the pros. For the most reliable source of bed bug control, contact Rumble Pest Solutions of Arkansas. We offer free bed bug inspections and customizable treatments to help eliminate infestation from your Springdale home. Call us today.
How To Prevent Carpenter Ants From Destroying Your Springdale Home
Carpenter ants destroy wet, decaying wood. They live in nests that they create outside of your home, but can gain access into your structure throughout remote entry points around the property.
- If you want to prevent carpenter ants from your property, here are some things you can do:
- Clean up spills and crumbs and keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Don’t leave pet food out and store it in sealed plastic containers.
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home.
- Eliminate any standing water and any sources of excess moisture.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation.
- Maintain functional downspouts and gutter to keep water flowing away from the foundation.
- Repair leaky pipes, faulty facets, and malfunctioning drains.
- Take out garbage regularly and keep it in a trash can outside with a lid.
- Use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house like basements, crawlspaces, and attics.
- Wipe down counters, sticky jars, or residue as these attract ants.
For year-round, guaranteed protection from carpenter ants, your best bet is to call in a team of experienced pest experts. Get in touch with Rumble Pest Solutions of Arkansas today to discuss all of your ant control needs, and we’ll schedule your initial inspection as soon as possible.
“The technicians are always timely and professional. They are thorough and pleasant to deal with. They do a good job with treating the yard, eaves, and the inside of the house.”