Ant Control in Springdale, AR
Local Ant Exterminators Serving Northwest Arkansas & Southwest Missouri
Rumble Pest Solutions provides reliable ant control in Springdale, AR and surrounding communities of Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Whether you are having a problem with ants in the house or fire ants in the yard, our technicians provide effective interior and exterior pest control treatments. We have experience identifying and eliminating all types of ant infestations.
Please call Rumble Pest Solutions at our Arkansas location (479) 349-2560 & our Missouri Location (417) 551-6081 to learn more about our ant control services.
Solutions for Indoor & Outdoor Ant Infestations
Ants are among the most common pests that people experience problems with. Although many people opt for DIY ant elimination methods, the reality is that an ant infestation can be challenging to eradicate without the help of a professional ant exterminator. There are thousands of ant species in the United States and around the world, so it is not an unusual problem.
Some of the most common ants in Arkansas include:
- Sugar ants – These ants are often found in the kitchen looking for something sweet to eat. They cause a problem when they get into your food and contaminate it.
- Odorous house ants – This type of ant can be brown or black. They are known by the rotten coconut smell they emit.
- Fire ants – These little red ants are highly aggressive and bite in unison, causing severe pain and anaphylaxis in people who are allergic to their bites. Their nests look like little mounds of sand in the grass, and they expand rapidly.
- Carpenter ants – Carpenter ants are often found in the woods or near soft, wet, or deteriorating wood. They may be attracted to your property when there are wood piles or wet firewood stacked in the yard.
Ants can be extremely challenging, if not impossible, to eliminate on your own. Professional ant control offers an effective solution for your problem. The products and methods that are used will depend on the type of ant that has invaded your property. Spray treatments on the interior and exterior of the house can create a barrier. Fire ants require granular treatments. An experienced pest control specialist can find the best treatment method for your ant problem.
Once you get rid of the ants, you will need to take additional measures to preventing ants from coming back. One important way to do this is by identifying the ways ants are getting inside and blocking their access. Look for small holes in the house or gaps around windows and doors. Seal up any gaps to prevent ants and other insects from getting in the house.
Reduce future ant problems by:
- Cleaning up spills
- Eliminating moisture problems
- Fixing any minor plumbing leaks
- Keeping food in sealed containers
- Taking out the trash regularly
- Picking up pet food at night
After the initial treatment for ant control in Springdale, AR, you can help keep ants away with quarterly follow up services and following the above tips for discouraging ants from coming back.
Call for Expert Ant Control
We offer free quotes for ant control in Springdale, AR. Our technicians will identify the type of ants that are causing your problem and provide effective treatment on the interior and exterior of your house to eliminate your ant infestation. Ants are part of our quarterly pest control service. If you see ants between treatments, we will come back and take care of the problem for you.
Need an ant exterminator? Call our Arkansas location at (479) 349-2560 or our Missouri location at (417) 551-6081 for a free quote for ant control.
“We absolutely love the company!”