Your Go-To for Professional Wasp Solutions in Northwest Arkansas & Southwest Missouri
Any resident of Arkansas or Missouri knows how beautiful the outdoors can be in this part of the country, but they also know the damper wasps will put on time spent outside. This is where Rumble Pest Solutions comes in. We are highly experienced professionals that offer effective control solutions that can rid your home or business of these often-aggressive pests. If you have a wasp problem, do not hesitate to call us. We offer free estimates and same-day services, and we guarantee our solutions will work!
To contact our Springdale, AR location, call (479) 349-2560. For our Springfield, MO location, call (417) 551-6081, and for our Jefferson City, MO location, call 573-508-0277.
Types of Wasps in Arkansas and Missouri
Both Arkansas and Missouri are home to a variety of wasp species including:
- Paper Wasps: These have long bodies and slender waists and are often easily mistaken for yellow jackets. They build papery nests that resemble upside-down umbrellas.
- Yellow Jackets: This species has black and yellow striped bodies. They tend to build their nests in the ground or cavities of trees and buildings.
- Mud Daubers: These solitary wasps get their name from their habit of building nests out of mud. They have long, slender bodies and are typically black or brown.
- Cicada killers: These are relatively large and have black and yellow striped bodies. They hunt cicadas and build their nests in the ground.
- Bald-Faced Hornets: This species has black and white bodies, and they build large nests in trees and shrubs.
Regardless of the species of wasp, it is important to be cautious around them or their nests. When threatened, wasps can sting, which can be especially dangerous for those who are allergic. If you notice a large population of these insects or several nests around your property, do not hesitate to get the help of our Springdale wasp control services.
Local Wasp Control Professionals
We worked for years as part of a national pest control company and learned what works and what does not when it comes to eradicating wasp populations. Today, we provide residential and commercial property owners across Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri with highly effective control solutions.
Our process involves:
- Inspection: We identify the species of wasp(s) on your property and locate their nests. We also assess things that might attract wasps such as open waste containers or areas with standing water.
- Treatment: Using the information we gathered from our inspection, we will apply treatments to nests and areas where wasps would be likely to nest. Depending on the species of wasp(s) on your property, we can employ spray, dust, or foam pesticides.
- Prevention: We will make our recommendation for ways you could mitigate future issues with these insects by removing nesting sites or food sources. We can also seal entry points and install wasp-deterrent features such as traps or ultrasonic-repellant devices.
At Rumble Pest Solutions, we are proud to offer a pest-free guarantee. Should any problems arise with wasps after we have completed our treatment, you can reach out to us, and we will do everything we can to eliminate the lingering issue.
While certain species of wasps can be beneficial for pollination and controlling the populations of other bugs, they can become a problem when they build nests too close to your property, or even inside of it. If you notice one or more nests in a high-traffic area, or if one prevents you from doing your day-to-day tasks, you should get our help. Additionally, if you, a family member, or someone in your workforce is allergic to wasps, you ought to call us at the first sign of these insects.
To get a free estimate for our Springdale wasp control services, connect with us online or call any of our Arkansas or Missouri locations. For Springdale, AR, call (479) 349-2560. For Springfield, MO, call (417) 551-6081. For Jefferson City, MO, call 573-508-0277.
“We absolutely love the company!”