Incorporated in 1966, the town of Avoca, AR, is rich with history and strong community values. It’s known as the “Gateway to North Beaver Lake,” and with a population of less than 500, we maintain a hometown atmosphere that preserves the simplicity of country living. The bad news is that pests also love it here in Avoca, meaning local homes and businesses are vulnerable to infestation. In order to protect your property from pests, it’s crucial to secure help from the pest professionals.
Welcome to Rumble Pest Solutions. Our family-owned and operated company is proud to service local property owners with unparalleled pest protection. Since 2017, we’ve been servicing homes and businesses throughout Benton County and the surrounding areas, offering an extensive level of service at affordable prices. Call us today for your complimentary estimate. We provide free inspections for bed bugs and termites.
Residential Pest Control In Avoca, AR
Your Avoca home is at risk for household infestation, and the best way to protect yourself is with ongoing services from the pest pros. Rumble Pest Solutions' team services over 6,500 local residences, providing personalized services that put your satisfaction first. We offer an array of residential pest control treatments, including:
- De-webbing around the home.
- Dusting of eaves and windows.
- Foundation power spray up to three feet.
- Granulation of the yard.
- Hand spraying hot spots, moisture areas, and entry points.
- De-webbing treatment of garage using glue boards around doors.
Every day, we stay committed to our company’s mission to protect your family, your home, and the environment, giving you peace of mind in knowing that your most important assets are being protected. Our pest services are always effective, and our pest-free guarantee means we’ll keep coming back until the problem is gone for good. Reach out to us today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Avoca, AR
To guard your business against pests, you’ve come to the right place. We deal with all kinds of local intruders, including spiders, stinging insects, ants, cockroaches, fleas and ticks, termites, bed bugs, rodents, occasional invaders, and pantry pests. Having serviced over 30 businesses in the local area, we are experienced in dealing with local area pests. Some of the businesses we service include restaurants, office spaces, warehouses, schools, dental offices, medical facilities, and apartment complexes.
We start with a thorough inspection, concentrating on problems throughout the interior and exterior, addressing areas like eaves, windows, doorways, and the foundation perimeter. Once we finish inspecting the facility, our team provides you with a detailed report outlining our findings and proposal for treatment. We use tried-and-true IPM (Integrated Pest Management) solutions to bring you’re the lasting results you desire. We also provide emergency and same-day services to meet your needs. Get in touch with us to get started.
Termite damage is a serious nightmare that no property owners want to deal with. The large-scale damage that termites can cause is exceptionally devastating, costly, and dangerous to your safety. It’s essential to be able to detect termite activity so you can address the problem as soon as possible. Here are some ways to detect the presence of termites in your Avoca home:
- Cast off wings of swarmer termites found near doors and windows.
- Clicking sounds and munching noises coming from inside the walls.
- Damaged wood that sounds hollow when you knock on it.
- Gallery tunnels built by termites with saliva and dirt/mud for protection.
- Piles of powder and wood shavings at burrowing sites.
- Swarmer termites flying around in groups looking for places to nest.
- Weakened wood that can be pierced by a screwdriver.
- White ants that are actually worker termites with cream-colored bodies.
- Wood that is warped, moisture-damaged, or rotting.
If you suspect termites around your Avoca home, the best plan of action to take is to call in the termite control pros. The team at Rumble Pest Solutions is ready to deal with your termite situation, no matter the scale. Termite infestation is not something you want to face on your own, and with our help, you don’t have to. Reach out to us today to get started.
Five Tips For Keeping Your Avoca Property Ant-Free
What may start off as one innocent ant colony can quickly turn into a full-blown ant infestation if it’s not addressed promptly. Ants infest and breed in large numbers, so it’s vital to be proactive and do everything you can to prevent ants from showing up in the first place. Here are five tips for keeping your Avoca property ant-free:
- Clean up spills and crumbs and keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Take out garbage regularly and keep it in a trashcan outside with a lid.
- Wipe down counters, sticky jars, or residue as these attract ants.
For guaranteed, year-round protection from an ant infestation, your best bet is to call in the professionals. Reach out to Rumble Pest Solutions for complete ant control and prevention service. We’re here to help you, and we’re ready to get started whenever you are. So, call today for all your ant control needs.
“Very nice and knowledgeable!!”